Lancashire CCC

just watched it on a hooky kodi box - can't believe it went to the wire - typical sly quoting 3 to win on last ball and then when 2 scored announced match tied! do they not know the rules of cricket? wankers!

just watched it on a hooky kodi box - can't believe it went to the wire - typical sly quoting 3 to win on last ball and then when 2 scored announced match tied! do they not know the rules of cricket? wankers!
They're asking if that was the best catch ever. I wouldn't say it was; Stokes' catch in the last Ashes test at Trent Bridge was far better, in my opinion. That being said, it's a none too shabby piece of fielding.

Big game again this afternoon,as long as they can get a game in before the rain comes in,a win should see us qualify for quarters of One Day Cup,especially looking at other fixtures taking place,a win should hopefully see us through

Another 2 draws today so we go into last 3 games with a 10 point lead.

We're away for 2 of 3 which might not be a bad thing weatherwise. The home game with Surrey will probably decide things but they then face Northants which is hardest of all remaining fixtures as they also have Derbys. Ours are Kent and Essex, both in lower half of table.

Another 2 draws today so we go into last 3 games with a 10 point lead.

We're away for 2 of 3 which might not be a bad thing weatherwise. The home game with Surrey will probably decide things but they then face Northants which is hardest of all remaining fixtures as they also have Derbys. Ours are Kent and Essex, both in lower half of table.

Yes, quite tight with Surrey for the title. However, promotion is basically in the bag. Glamorgan and Essex have the highest potential points tally of the teams outside the top two, and they can both reach 230. We have 226 with 3 games left, and even with three heavy defeats we'd struggle to fail to cobble together the five more bonus points we need to be mathematically certain (even in the highly improbable event of one of the other two earning practically every point available to them).

Interesting that Paul Horton's contract hasn't been renewed. With Ashwell Prince reportedly likely to retire, looks as though we could be in the market for an experienced batsman next season.

First semi final, who do we want to win based on Lancs hopefully getting through?
Pissed off that I`ll be missing this with City being at home. Recording the whole day to watch later when I get back from the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.