Last Film You Saw

I watched that last night and was a bit bored tbh.

I agree totally that the Revenant was a bit boring, I can see why DiCaprio has been nominated, the academy likes people grunting or to have speech impediments in their films. The cinematography was impressive, as was the fact it was all filmed on location and not green screened but there were other films, like the big short, that I have enjoyed more this past year. Others fucking love it and reckon its a classic film, I am probably in the minority. I'd rate it 6.5/10.

I agree totally that the Revenant was a bit boring, I can see why DiCaprio has been nominated, the academy likes people grunting or to have speech impediments in their films. The cinematography was impressive, as was the fact it was all filmed on location and not green screened but there were other films, like the big short, that I have enjoyed more this past year. Others fucking love it and reckon its a classic film, I am probably in the minority. I'd rate it 6.5/10.

It was like the bastard love child of Jeremiah Johnson and Last of the Mohicans.

Or the uncanny ability to reload it whilst belting along on a horse...

Not a fucking chance is he loading that on a galloping horse. His finger are frozen, he's in shit physical condition and the wind would blow the powder away when he tried to prime the pan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.