Last Film You Saw

Just going in to see that now looking forward to it heard nowt but good reviews
Yeah it was superb. Watched it with my (soon to be) seventeen year old lad.

It was one of the funniest films I can remember seeing. The chemistry between the main character and his girlfriend was brilliant and mirrors what I'd love to find in someone one day. The interaction between Deadpool/Wilson and all the main characters is superb, in fact, especially his landlady.

Great action scenes and moves at a perfect pace.

Best film I've seen in ages.

Yeah it was superb. Watched it with my (soon to be) seventeen year old lad.

It was one of the funniest films I can remember seeing. The chemistry between the main character and his girlfriend was brilliant and mirrors what I'd love to find in someone one day. The interaction between Deadpool/Wilson and all the main characters is superb, in fact, especially his landlady.

Great action scenes and moves at a perfect pace.

Best film I've seen in ages.

Just out and I can echo your comment it was a mint film perfectly balanced and funny as fuck. Also the fourth wall was played perfectly

Deadpool - 10/10, A++++++, S Rank

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I expected much and it duly delivered.
Never has a comic book character been played by someone so well, I thought Jackman as Wolverine and Downey Jr as Iron Man were brilliant but Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool, that character was made for him.

The humor the forth (and sixteenth) wall breaking was brilliant, the violence, the vulgarity, the sexual innuendos, the costume, the characters all done to absolute brillance!

If anyone is going stay behind for the after credits as I almost broke down into a geek frenzy!

Deadpool - 10/10, A++++++, S Rank

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I expected much and it duly delivered.
Never has a comic book character been played by someone so well, I thought Jackman as Wolverine and Downey Jr as Iron Man were brilliant but Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool, that character was made for him.

The humor the forth (and sixteenth) wall breaking was brilliant, the violence, the vulgarity, the sexual innuendos, the costume, the characters all done to absolute brillance!

If anyone is going stay behind for the after credits as I almost broke down into a geek frenzy!

the several cultural refences used to name the young mutant Negasonic and his conversations with collosus are class, also morena baccarin as vanessa looks great.

From rhe opening credits being ao tongue in cheek to the end credit bit everything is top notch

the several cultural refences used to name the young mutant Negasonic and his conversations with collosus are class, also morena baccarin as vanessa looks great.

From rhe opening credits being ao tongue in cheek to the end credit bit everything is top notch

In a cinema screen with about 30 people I reckon only me and maybe a few others laughed at some of the references made in the film, I don't think others understood them properly.

I wasn't that keen/bothered about Collosus and Negasonic being casted but to be fair they added to the humour plus it was kind of nice to see Collosus get some proper screen time considering he's been in 2 or 3 Xmen films and had about 3 minutes screen time in total.

I'll be surprised if this film doesn't do well in the box office, it's been too long in the making this film but I think given the time it's probably the most ideal as the avengers films will soon die out as has the Iron Man films and Thor films.

Deadpool 9/10 as others have said brilliant loved all of it and the end credit is great although I think a lot of the younger generation didn't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.