Last Film You Saw

Has anyone managed to d/l / streamed the documentary "Tickled"? - looks weird as fuck, really want to see it but can't find anywhere

I've never seen it before but I've got Snakes on a plane on in the background and just seen a woman about to throw up in a sick bag and a snake latched on to her tongue. Fuck me, I laughed far more than I should have.

I've never seen it before but I've got Snakes on a plane on in the background and just seen a woman about to throw up in a sick bag and a snake latched on to her tongue. Fuck me, I laughed far more than I should have.

I thought it was great when you take into account it was written by the internet, i fine concept and fair play to SLJ, most other top actors would turn their nose up at the concept.

I thought it was great when you take into account it was written by the internet, i fine concept and fair play to SLJ, most other top actors would turn their nose up at the concept.

I was going to come up today mate, but I didn't get up while late. Just opened a bottle of whisky too.

Wasnt it a bet he had on the internet, he said as long as he got to say there snakes on the motherfucking plane, at some point in the film he'd do it. They wrote the film and he actually followed through with the bet and made the film, as you say fair play to him.

I was going to come up today mate, but I didn't get up while late. Just opened a bottle of whisky too.
No worries the weather has been shite as shite anyway :-( Just opened a bottle of rum. Think i have had it twice ever and pirates of the caribbean made it seem appealing.
It smells like stuff that melts shit in your drain but heyho i'll give it a go :-D

I had a film called 'The Prince' recommended to me. If i like Taken then i will like this apparently so sending that to new movie folder to stream now.

No worries the weather has been shite as shite anyway :-( Just opened a bottle of rum. Think i have had it twice ever and pirates of the caribbean made it seem appealing.
It smells like stuff that melts shit in your drain but heyho i'll give it a go :-D

I had a film called 'The Prince' recommended to me. If i like Taken then i will like this apparently so sending that to new movie folder to stream now.

I might have a look at that later. Probably not going to make tomorrow either mate, although you're more than welcome to hop on a train if the weather is ok. I'm cooking Sunday dinner for Lia, Ash and the boys. Roast lamb, roast spuds, roast veg and home made Yorkshire puds if you can get here for 5 ish you're more than welcome to join us. I just won't have time to pick you up.

I might have a look at that later. Probably not going to make tomorrow either mate, although you're more than welcome to hop on a train if the weather is ok. I'm cooking Sunday dinner for Lia, Ash and the boys. Roast lamb, roast spuds, roast veg and home made Yorkshire puds if you can get here for 5 ish you're more than welcome to join us. I just won't have time to pick you up.

Serving Sunday dinner while City are playing - what a ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.