Last Film You Saw

Wasnt it a bet he had on the internet, he said as long as he got to say there snakes on the motherfucking plane, at some point in the film he'd do it. They wrote the film and he actually followed through with the bet and made the film, as you say fair play to him.

Something like that yeah, i do know a lad who made a suggestion from some file sharing forum i was on in 2006, his idea made it into the film haha. So i think they had a basic plot but due to the huge cult following it got long before it was filmed etc they incorporated ideas people put in forums and such :-D

Last edited:
rewatched Red State again on TV.

Freaky movie where John Goodman enters half way through. Great characters throughout and the finish is superb. Only a few things get up my goat in the script , still a good flick.

Step brothers.

"When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

Best film ever 10/10.

No worries the weather has been shite as shite anyway :-( Just opened a bottle of rum. Think i have had it twice ever and pirates of the caribbean made it seem appealing.
It smells like stuff that melts shit in your drain but heyho i'll give it a go :-D

I had a film called 'The Prince' recommended to me. If i like Taken then i will like this apparently so sending that to new movie folder to stream now.
When I was a student in the first year there I lived in halls of residence, on the 5th floor. The rugby club had awards at the piss up after games, twat of the match, tackle of the match, missed tackle of the match, and so on, and the recipient had to neck glasses of doubles Woods rum. Then the round of Woods rum continued. Fucking awful stuff. Anyway, I spewed so much once back in the digs that the communal toilets smelled of woods rum between the 2nd and 7th floors for about a month, It really did eat through the drains

When I was a student in the first year there I lived in halls of residence, on the 5th floor. The rugby club had awards at the piss up after games, twat of the match, tackle of the match, missed tackle of the match, and so on, and the recipient had to neck glasses of doubles Woods rum. Then the round of Woods rum continued. Fucking awful stuff. Anyway, I spewed so much once back in the digs that the communal toilets smelled of woods rum between the 2nd and 7th floors for about a month, It really did eat through the drains

YES, haha, sorry mate but since your a guddun i derive pleasure from imagining you keeled over begging for death whilst still spewing hahahhahahahaha. Honest it gassed up that much space? fuck me you must have chucked your arse up to without knowing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.