Last Film You Saw

Oh aye yeah err ok maybe a Sunday evening hehe. I just remember it being a kind of gentle-ish buddy film, i forgot the rimming and probably a fair bit of other stuff hehe.

Did you know 'Pippin' Peregrin Took is 50 next year. Just looking at some LOTR stuff and decided to google the actor, mad as fuck that is.
Yes definitely a Sunday evening :p that's why I found parts of it funny otherwise it would've been a 2/10. The carrying of his mate to the bath, the trip, fall and his knob going in his face could also be a put off on a Sunday dinner time :).
50? Really, makes me feel young :)

Louis Theroux's My Scientology Movie.

Massive fan of all his work but this was really crap. His style and appeal is that he integrates with the subjects, but you just can't do that with Scientologists. It ended up becoming a documentary about how hard it is to make a documentary on Scientology!

I think he should have turned it into a documentary about Marty Rathbun instead (seeing he as in the film throughout); he's prolific enough to warrant the dedication, and throughout the film shows glimpses of perhaps not really having fully emancipated himself after all. He condemns the very practices and behaviour that he helped to create and shows no remorse, nor bears any responsibility. That, to me, is far more interesting than watching him and Louis getting told off for trespassing for 60 minutes and ripping off The Act Of Killing for the rest.

Nothing came out of this movie that we didn't know already. Going Clear is still the best documentary on the subject.

King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword

Really good fantasy epic. You can see how Ritchie took what worked in the Sherlock films and took that to full on gritty fantasy, well as gritty as Hollywood would ever allow a blockbuster to get. I acvtually saw a scene i could have improved with a good gag...excuse the pun.

When they have the hood over his head on the horse and he won't shut up and notes he can see through it. It should have cut to him with it stuffed in his gob to shut him up with the others looking straight faced with a focus on the one who obviously had the idea and shut him up with it, wry smile maybe for comical effect. Him looking a bit sorry for himself and regretting his big gob getting him what he totally deserved hehe.

King Arthur

Surprised how good it was maybe because its my type of film, a cross between the Beastmaster and knights of the round table 8/10

King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword

Really good fantasy epic. You can see how Ritchie took what worked in the Sherlock films and took that to full on gritty fantasy, well as gritty as Hollywood would ever allow a blockbuster to get. I acvtually saw a scene i could have improved with a good gag...excuse the pun.

When they have the hood over his head on the horse and he won't shut up and notes he can see through it. It should have cut to him with it stuffed in his gob to shut him up with the others looking straight faced with a focus on the one who obviously had the idea and shut him up with it, wry smile maybe for comical effect. Him looking a bit sorry for himself and regretting his big gob getting him what he totally deserved hehe.
Is it a Sunday afternoon family watch :p

Life.

Fucking hell what a carry on..

Those fuckwits couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

Somewhat silly but still, I rather enjoyed it lol

6/10

Glad to see everyone liking the King Arthur film I saw at the cinema and loved it, I rewatched Snatch and Lock Stock on the back of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.