Last Film You Saw

Power Rangers 7.1/10

Surprising in its 'older' outlook, really good depth to the characters (with exception for the over verbally explained OCD bit which is not autism everyone has been harping on about). I was actually glad the film made an attempt to know the journey of the team.

The Shack was surprisingly good.

Really great psychological and philosophical film. Nothing to do with the 'controversy' the religious sect have attacked it for!
Very ignorant of them!

Wilson,

Excellent ,really enjoyed it, excellent performance from woody harrleson 8/10

I found myself more interested in the beginning character than the ending one. Shame really as it had potential and Harrelson still has great comic timing!

Split - shit

The end ruined it, but in truth is wasn't that great anyway. The acting was good, and the idea that your brain transforms due to what you think/how you behave is backed up by science, but it just got too silly.
Not a complete waste of time anyway.

Split - shit

The end ruined it, but in truth is wasn't that great anyway. The acting was good, and the idea that your brain transforms due to what you think/how you behave is backed up by science, but it just got too silly.
Not a complete waste of time anyway.

The ending was the best bit I thought, the twist was well unexpected.

Life 2017. Nothing new in the killer Alien in space genre, but i found myself enjoying it non the less. Maybe because it had blindsided me, i had heard or seen nothing about it bar the thumbnail you get on various streaming sites giving me the impression of a low budget horror. The cast couldn't have been cheap and some decentish CGI and zero gravity work must have cost a bobbin or two

Life 2017. Nothing new in the killer Alien in space genre, but i found myself enjoying it non the less. Maybe because it had blindsided me, i had heard or seen nothing about it bar the thumbnail you get on various streaming sites giving me the impression of a low budget horror. The cast couldn't have been cheap and some decentish CGI and zero gravity work must have cost a bobbin or two

$58M! Although I imagine Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds took a big chunk of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.