Last Film You Saw

As Mongo comes around the corner on the Ox the preacher just says "Holy Shit!" Cracks me up every time. That and the "Shut up you teutonic twat" when Hedley Lamarr slaps her.

"Shut up you teutonic twat"

that was going to be my last response, but i Changed it to the Harumph gag. "Where's my Froggie...ribit"

ive watched some right shite on netflix over the past week. The beyond, XX, The Gallows, all crap.

more than making up for it though i'll repeat is Annihilation, superb film.

i see Christine has been added today, one of my all time faves, be giving that a re-watch some time soon.

As Mongo comes around the corner on the Ox the preacher just says "Holy Shit!" Cracks me up every time. That and the "Shut up you teutonic twat" when Hedley Lamarr slaps her.
That sure is done good frontier gibberish, the sheriffs a n*dong ;)

The disaster artist - A film about the making of a film that has been labelled 'The worst film ever made' was a good watch and crazy to think that it was actually true.

ive watched some right shite on netflix over the past week. The beyond, XX, The Gallows, all crap.

more than making up for it though i'll repeat is Annihilation, superb film.

i see Christine has been added today, one of my all time faves, be giving that a re-watch some time soon.
Annihilation, soooo so slow, drove me mad, I usually like films like this but it bored me to tears, turned off after 45 min

Death of starlin last night, though it kinda puts months of the aftermath of his death into a few days and isn't historucally accurate, it is very smart, well acted and funny

I would recomend to anyone who like political and histprical satire or likes a farce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.