Last Film You Saw

Annihilation, soooo so slow, drove me mad, I usually like films like this but it bored me to tears, turned off after 45 min
Ah man you missed the best scene, with Natalie Portman in the lighthouse! Surprised you thought it was slow, that's normally a real turn off for me, but I thought it actually nicely paced!

Ah man you missed the best scene, with Natalie Portman in the lighthouse! Surprised you thought it was slow, that's normally a real turn off for me, but I thought it actually nicely paced!
I made the mistake of watching it on Monday after the game, not surprisingly I dropped off and had to start it again from the start later on in the week.
I was really looking forward to this, as I’ve read the books it’s based on, and for the most part it does the book justice, but it does deviate and miss parts out, the book, for me is even more trippy and disorientating.
A slight more cerebral, and thoughtful, alien invasion film

The Mummy (2017) - knew this had very bad reviews and it wasnt great, but i kinda enjoyed it if im honest. not as bad as everyone makes out thats for sure.

I think this year has seen some exceptional films. I have recently seen Phantom Thread, The Shape of Water, Three Bilboards, and The Mercy.
Each one, for me, could go into my list of top 20 films.
On the subject though, I have just finished watching the original of 'The Italian Job'. So that is the last film I saw.
Now don't get me wrong, Michael Caine is ok, as, obviously are many older films. Get Carter is a cracking film for example, but lets be honest, if viewed objectively, TIJ is absolute garbage. I admit I had never watched the whole film through before tonight, and I won't be watching it again. Some films stand the test of time, TIJ doesn't and I suspect it was probably shit even in it's time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.