Last minute winner?

Hollywood Blue said:
beano46 said:
Vinnie for me, then he runs up to the Granny Shagger mimicking the little fuckers mardy arsed behavior which caused his sending off at the swamp.
Vinnie was sent of at the Etihad in the FA Cup.
Just saying.

Ha ha your right Hollywood, my bad- night shift fatigue it's been a long one (;0)

Lescott. My player of the season, absolutely outstanding and unfaltering effort all the way through the year.

If not then Aguero or Silva.

Costel Pantilimon! Bring him on for Clichy since he isn't very good at heading the ball, Joe and Costel both up there and he just gets his head to it! Either that or Rooney passes it back to De Donut and it bobbles right under his foot!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hope Nasri doesn't start! We need Milner, despite his really important 3 goals and 8 assists, he doesn't work hard enough. Remember Milner at OT? He never stopped!

maustin96 said:
Hope Nasri doesn't start! We need Milner, despite his really important 3 goals and 8 assists, he doesn't work hard enough. Remember Milner at OT? He never stopped!

Nasri has 5 Goals and 9 Assists.

Micah with one of his trademark overhead kicks, top corner, runs to the corner in front of the united fans, and does what rooney did. Priceless moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.