LAZY ATTITUDE, THE PLAYERS ARE TO BLAME

Robbo. said:
Appart from Zab, SWP, Kompany, Fernandez, Vassell (he does try, just shite) and Ireland the rest want fucking off with their "little club mentality" Because Hughes has put in a stricked training scheme and fitness routine and the players dont like it!! well fucking tough shit! you all get paid to play for the fans and put in a good innings. I wasnt one that went to Santander or West Brom but the fans that did "I SALUTE YOU" the club should refund the money for all your expences and take it out of the players wages that will fucking show them. Hughes you are doing what this club as needed to do a long time ago and fuck the shit out of this club!! Keep up the good work you are doing and it will soon pay off!!

LAZY FUCKING PLAYERS, FUCK OFF!! OUT OF MY CLUB!

*rant over*

this is a pro-hughes thread!

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM THIS IS A PROHughes POST ? when clearly it just shows some of Hughes short comings !
surely we pay a Manager to Manage and that must include getting the best out of the players at his disposal he clearly is not doing in this so he has failed in probably the most basic duty expected of him I.E. Man management so I agree with your main post about lazy players but the solution is
Hughes out

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I'm a bit sick of seeing and hearing people constantly questioning the character of this squad.

Sure, there are some that have a flawed character and who probably need shipping out. Elano is too far gone imo and one or two others seem to now be just picking up a wage.

However, to suggest that huge chunks of the squad lack the character and desire of every other team in the league is ridiculous. That is what we are being fed by parts of the media at present and it stinks. It stinks of self serving leaks from inside the club. People who stand to gain (or keep their jobs).

Let me tell you this. Players like Dunne and Richards have showed huge amounts of character and desire to do well for this club as recently as last season. Yet they are now being slaughtered and made out to not give a shit, purely because they are in poor form. It's bollocks.

If they suddenly have become the sort of people to not give a shit, which they obviously haven't, then you have to question how the manager has managed to achieve this and lay the blame at his door.

The responsibility for the moral, performnce and results of a squad lays with the manager. That's how it is in football. The buck stops there. It stopped there for Ince, McAllister and Alladyce last season and its stopped there for every other manager who has been woeful throughout history.

So, lets talk about character.

What about the chracter of a man who constantly passes the buck. Constantly blames others for his faults. Constantly hints that the players are a bunch of bastards in order to somehow get out of a manager's responsibility for gaining anything even close to acceptable results. Constantly has blamed refs, linesmen and anyone else he can think of for any defeat during his management career. Constantly refuses to acknowledge his responsibility for pathetic, pathetic results.

And now he seems to be conducting a snide campaign through the media, designed at discrediting the players, deflecting attention away from him, saving his own skin and basically making excuses for the complete and utter breakdown in spirit and morale within the camp.

The buck stops with the manager.

He constantly embarrassed himself at Blackburn by moaning, bleating and cheating and now he seems to be doing it on a snider level.

Well, guess what mate. If the players refuse to perform for you and aren't interested then that's not an excuse. That's your fault. It's your responsibility as a manager not to let that situation develop.

If that's the case then you might as well go now as you obviously lack one of the basic skills of management - getting players to perform for you.

If its not the case then you had better go anyway as there is even less excuse for the shocking results and performances.

The buck stops with you, pal.
Fantastic post JMA!!! Great summary!!! It IS down to the manager... full stop... he cant blame anyone but himself... thats the way with every team, business, company... its down to the heads to sort things out not to blame others

quiet_riot said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

What about the chracter of a man who constantly passes the buck. Constantly blames others for his faults. Constantly hints that the players are a bunch of bastards in order to somehow get out of a manager's responsibility for gaining anything even close to acceptable results. Constantly has blamed refs, linesmen and anyone else he can think of for any defeat during his management career. Constantly refuses to acknowledge his responsibility for pathetic, pathetic results.

And now he seems to be conducting a snide campaign through the media, designed at discrediting the players, deflecting attention away from him, saving his own skin and basically making excuses for the complete and utter breakdown in spirit and morale within the camp.

He constantly embarrassed himself at Blackburn by moaning, bleating and cheating and now he seems to be doing it on a snider level.

Well, guess what mate. If the players refuse to perform for you and aren't interested then that's not an excuse. That's your fault. It's your responsibility as a manager not to let that situation develop.

If that's the case then you might as well go now as you obviously lack one of the basic skills of management - getting players to perform for you.

If its not the case then you had better go anyway as there is even less excuse for the shocking results and performances.

SPOT

Fucking

ON

I said it yesterday when watching the “performance” against WBA. I would break my own legs and arms to play and win for my team. I love City and it makes me sick when I see some of our players underperforming.

What I saw yesterday was half the team putting in a good effort and the other half wandering around like a bunch of idiots. The positional play was school boy and we shouldn’t have to scramble to get rid of the ball every time we have to defend.

I know a lot of people talk about vassell not being good enough. Same was said about Dickov.

I tell you what though, I’d shake both their hands and thank them for they will they show when they play.

Robbo. said:
Appart from Zab, SWP, Kompany, Fernandez, Vassell (he does try, just shite) and Ireland the rest want fucking off with their "little club mentality" Because Hughes has put in a stricked training scheme and fitness routine and the players dont like it!! well fucking tough shit! you all get paid to play for the fans and put in a good innings. I wasnt one that went to Santander or West Brom but the fans that did "I SALUTE YOU" the club should refund the money for all your expences and take it out of the players wages that will fucking show them. Hughes you are doing what this club as needed to do a long time ago and fuck the shit out of this club!! Keep up the good work you are doing and it will soon pay off!!

LAZY FUCKING PLAYERS, FUCK OFF!! OUT OF MY CLUB!

*rant over*

this is a pro-hughes thread!

Yet another one who has fallen for the "lazy players" bollocks.

Every new manager comes into a job looking for scapegoats. It's a managerial technique whereby you divide and conquer. You set player against player, you speak to your support that "it's not my fault", that the players just don't want to do it.

It doesn't matter if the self same players "did it" for numerous years before, they are the bastards to blame if it goes tits up, because they're "troublemakers".

I've seen the same shit at City for years.

Joe Royle came in, dropped Kinkladze, made him out to be the "reason" and still got us fuckin' relegated.

Hughes came in and the first thing he said was the usual bollocks of "the team is unfit and I'll get that sorted".

Seen any evidence of that so far? Are we fitter? Two goals in injury time in the past week suggest otherwise.

Stop falling for management speak. I knoew exacytly how it works, as i do it myself!

Ultimately, the manager is responsible for EVERYTHING. Every signing, every sale. Every tactic. every substitiution. Every part of the football team.

And if he's not, then what the fuck is he doing there picking up £3-5m a year?

All Hughes is doing is playing for time. "Give me the January window..." Then it'll be "We need these players to blend in..." Then it'll be "One more summer and it'll be my team.."

Playing for time.

Just look at what he does NOW and stop relying on what MIGHT happen.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I'm a bit sick of seeing and hearing people constantly questioning the character of this squad.

Sure, there are some that have a flawed character and who probably need shipping out. Elano is too far gone imo and one or two others seem to now be just picking up a wage.

However, to suggest that huge chunks of the squad lack the character and desire of every other team in the league is ridiculous. That is what we are being fed by parts of the media at present and it stinks. It stinks of self serving leaks from inside the club. People who stand to gain (or keep their jobs).

Let me tell you this. Players like Dunne and Richards have showed huge amounts of character and desire to do well for this club as recently as last season. Yet they are now being slaughtered and made out to not give a shit, purely because they are in poor form. It's bollocks.

If they suddenly have become the sort of people to not give a shit, which they obviously haven't, then you have to question how the manager has managed to achieve this and lay the blame at his door.

The responsibility for the moral, performnce and results of a squad lays with the manager. That's how it is in football. The buck stops there. It stopped there for Ince, McAllister and Alladyce last season and its stopped there for every other manager who has been woeful throughout history.

Just read this. Absolutely excellent.

The players dont seem to realise the severity of the situation. There has been loads of quotes from them saying how we have been unlukcy and that results are bound to come soon. Errm fellas, were in the bottom three. The MAJORITY seem to think that they can just rely on their reputation instead of actually producing on the day. 'Ohh we have Robinho, there is no way we could go down'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.