Lee Carsley Has Resigned As U18 Coach.

Fair comment Colin, but somewhere within our infrastructure I think we need to get a lot better at the process of migration if young players into the first team squad, as we are no more holistic than we were 4 years ago when it was said to be the main reason for Mancini's sacking

Mancini's personality and attitude and,ultimately,his limitations as a manager were what got him the sack.However,while i do agree that a more structured pathway is required,this isnt about a former boss so lets not digress from the main topic.

Mancini's personality and attitude and,ultimately,his limitations as a manager were what got him the sack.However,while i do agree that a more structured pathway is required,this isnt about a former boss so lets not digress from the main topic.
No, I am sure I read that Roberto was sacked due to a non-holistic approach, well that and not saying good morning to chappie

Blackpool have announce their academy manager is leaving for a new job.
Carsley's replacement?
Not the big name some are suggesting but maybe the club are going for someone with experience of bringing through the kids?
Just a guess

Pep: "Hey Arteta. Don't you want to give up coaching the Manchester City first team with me, these top class players and the champions league nights so that you train some kids instead?"

Arteta: "No".
That's one way of looking at the conversation, another could be -

Pep: Hey Arteta, do you fancy taking up some more responsibility and managing a team yourself, a little like i did at Barca? We have some exciting players in the youth team and i feel it would help yours and their development.

Artera: wow thanks boss, it's an honour that you entrust the future of the club to me.

Good luck to him, looked like he wanted our lads to play football and was never satisfied even though we had really good results. I'd give Arteta a go, if he's done his badges, as this will be a good opportunity to put into action what he has learned form Pep this season.
He has a fine understanding of the game and i also would be very happy for our younger lads to learn of Arteta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.