Leeds 2015/16 thread

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I fucking hate Leeds and I hate it and its football club even more every time I have to drive through it!

I grew up with the O'Leary side who were trying to stick it to the Rags, so I always quite liked them.

Obviously hearing all the stories and seeing some of the clips from the past has soured my view of them somewhat, as did the time when one of their fans attacked Chris Kirkland on the pitch, but as a kid they were the "anyone but United" hope, and I quite liked the HG nature of their side and Viduka was awesome back then.

giphy.gif

Really? That's a surprise!

Shame too; Evans and dirty Leeds were almost as well suited as PEG and scum.
Saying on a forum over here that Garry Monk is the 1/3 favourite for the job. Now Monk comes across as a sensible bloke who is unlikely to have pissed his earnings up against a wall, or gambled it all away, during his career. Therefore, why would he take that job on? Even allowing for the fact that it's that **** of a club, who would want to work for Cellino? The fella's a fucking lunatic. Don't do it Garry; there'll be other jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.