Leeds 2015/16 thread

Grew up in the early 70s probably hating Don Revie’s Leeds (who always seemed to kick us off the park, and beat us), more than United (who were pretty hopeless)

I also found it ironic that despite all their cheating and petty gamesmanship, Leeds were frequently robbed by refereeing decisions in major finals, and if it wasn’t for Colin Tinkler declaring that a West Brom Forward could never be flagged offside at Elland Road, then Arsenal would never have done the double in 70-71.

However, I’m now approaching 52, and Leeds haven’t irritated me for more than a decade.

Perhaps, I’m mellowing, but I think I’d rather see City beating Leeds at the ETIHAD than nondescript outfits such as Hull or Bournemouth

ewrXpAz.jpg

Serious question for @jimharri: At the current rate Leeds will run out of possible managers by October or November and the club wants all football fans in Europe to volunteer to do a few hours in the job. I've already booked Feb 30th, but which couple of hours are you going for?

I hate them because of that **** David Batty would always score against us. When Andy Hill got the first win I remember at Elland road it helped me discover something my teenage self never realised before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.