Leftfield City Signings.

Deepest Blue

Slightly different from the "not linked" thread.

Who could you see us bringing in this summer? Maybe they won't improve us immediately but given Pep's MO who could you see him going for maybe as a project?

My picks would be Pierre Hojbjerg and Joshua Kimmich who he knew from his Bayern days and Jean Marie Dongou or Sergi Samper from Bar a.

Thoughts?

I think Pep loves a project player every club he has done it and it has worked for him. Not too sure who he would go after if I am honest. Dont think he will get anyone from Bayern. I think the the Betis player Dani Ceballos might be worth a look at. Is he better than the options we already have not too sure.

Hojbjerg and Samper are the two I immediately thought of. Hopefully there will be a few youngsters already at the club that he looks to develop.

Grimaldo might be on the list. Only just moved from Barca to Benfica, but he was always raved about in the Barca youth ranks so pep must know all about him, plus he's a leftback and we need one of those more than just about anything else

As Ric suggests,i honestly believe we have enough talent in the youth ranks to avoid such a strategy.

Pep contract for 3 years, therefore his plans will be for the next 3 years only and that why he is willing to sign Nolito who is 30 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.