Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two games per week is expected of players now, which is why silly injuries are such a major issue. At this point, it is not actual fatigue that concerns me, due to all the sports science involved, but the strains and pulls that occur when a player overreaches a fatigued muscle.

When I watched KDB sprinting his arse off at the end of the Spurs game, I was begging for him to come off! With Silva out indefinitely, losing KDB for 4-6 weeks would be a major blow at EXACTLY the wrong time. 11pts clear in 2018 is the goal from here. More is better, of course, but less only whets the appetite of the chasing pack, and 19 teams are now looking at their City game as their Cup Final![/QUOTE

Note your points but the remark re Silva is
purely speculative saying out indefinitely?
Nobody knows yet.

Probably get abuse, but I would like to see Foden and Diaz start, maybe with Bernardo and Gundy. Sergio needs to get his shooting boots back, so play him for the full game. Keep Ferni and the big hitters on the bench. Maybe YAYA could run the game if he’s up for it. Would really like us to progress as I’m sure the players would too. Play our normal game and ffs PUT THE CHANCES AWAY!!!!!!

I would like City to win everything thing this year. Someone at work thought it funny to wrap my secret santa in Manure wrapping paper then give me a santa hat with Manure crest on it and a fucking calendar guess where that is now ....... in the bin dirty bastards. I found out who it was and sent them a picture. I would have like to Ederson in goal but i am not the manager

Probably get abuse, but I would like to see Foden and Diaz start, maybe with Bernardo and Gundy. Sergio needs to get his shooting boots back, so play him for the full game. Keep Ferni and the big hitters on the bench. Maybe YAYA could run the game if he’s up for it. Would really like us to progress as I’m sure the players would too. Play our normal game and ffs PUT THE CHANCES AWAY!!!!!!

why would you get abuse ? most people are picking both of them. they arent going to weaken us. i agree with everything you've put btw

if we play zinchenko, tosin ,foden , diaz along with 1st team irregulars like bernardo, yaya, danilo, gundogen we have a descent chance of getting beaten. look at the last cup games. we won in penalty. against shaktar we got beat with similar team.
the team is not playing week in and weeks out so no cohesion will be there.
this becomes a tricky tie. leicaster i think will go for it with more or less first team. we have to play 1st team irregulars like yaya, bernardo, gundogen, danilo and rest some heavy runners like debruyne etc.
good luck with team selection pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.