Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably see something different if Delph and Komps are out. 3-1-5-1

Ederson
Walker Stones Danilo
Fern
Raz KDB DS Gundo Sane
Jesus

I can't see anything other than big hoofs from Leicester, good practice for when we go to the swamp. Therefore not much defending for the wide midfielders

Think pep will give zinchenko the nod if delph is out with danilo at cb with stones we can't afford to take diniho out of holding mid the way he's playing.

Mangala getting a lot of love on this thread, I bet he's glad he's one of us and not the enemy.

Probably see something different if Delph and Komps are out. 3-1-5-1

Ederson
Walker Stones Danilo
Fern
Raz KDB DS Gundo Sane
Jesus

I can't see anything other than big hoofs from Leicester, good practice for when we go to the swamp. Therefore not much defending for the wide midfielders

May be so-but Vardy would have a field day running in behind Raheem and Sane. If Delph is fit I can see Stones shifting to right centre back and Danilo playing next to him. If Delph is out most likely Danilo LB and Mangala Left centre back.

Otto banned , so would go with 3 at the back , Walker , Stones , Delph enough pace their to counter their hoof ball over the top tactics , 2 holding midfielders in Dinho and Gundagon and any five from the usual six suspects up front , we will probably have 70% possession in this one , just have to watch for snidey Mahrez finding the pikey vardy up front , its their only threat. Nacho doesnt seem to be getting any game time and Puel wont' be throwing caution to the wind and playing two forwards knowing his negativity , will be a tight game until we score then we will run away with it , Leicester's ageing and immobile back four won't cope with our speed and movement.

These lot are our/Pep's kryptonite.

Kompany better be fit. If not I'd stick Walker there.

------------Ederson
Danilo Walker Stones Delph
---------Fernandinho
----De Bruyne-----Silva
Sterling----Kun/GJ-----Sane

This could be Mangala’s chance to prove he can play the system or get moved on. Pep must see something in him, unless he’s just a stop gap til he gets who he wants.

These lot are our/Pep's kryptonite.

Kompany better be fit. If not I'd stick Walker there.

------------Ederson
Danilo Walker Stones Delph
---------Fernandinho
----De Bruyne-----Silva
Sterling----Kun/GJ-----Sane

100% Agree, Walker will get the nod if Kompany is out
Wondered why he stuck Walker at CB in the Liverpool game (I think it was this?!) in the second half and changed about 3 players current positions to accommodate it, and it must simply e because he see's him as an option in such instances
Pace, power and ability on the ball. Good shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.