Leicester City 2016/17

No reason mate, but I just thought only forest, derby and Coventry fans didn't like Leicester. What's not to like ?

Like I already said, I think their players were juiced up. In other words they cheated. I have no proof, but their freak title win stinks to high heaven.

Like I already said, I think their players were juiced up. In other words they cheated. I have no proof, but their freak title win stinks to high heaven.
Let's see what happens this season although they have signed two useful lads, Mandy and Must
f5f59e753edc3e38c156236f5ed86647.jpg
ce40ca62cc329bf5fa9b6361ca32bec6.jpg

This has already been done to death, but that would only make sense if there was evidence that they'd run more than anyone else. Based on distance covered, if anyone juiced, it's Spurs. Leicester just had a really lucky season where they had no injuries to any of their key players, only had to play once a week, and no-one took them seriously until it was too late.

This has already been done to death, but that would only make sense if there was evidence that they'd run more than anyone else. Based on distance covered, if anyone juiced, it's Spurs. Leicester just had a really lucky season where they had no injuries to any of their key players, only had to play once a week, and no-one took them seriously until it was too late.

I know it's been done to death and I didn't want to drag it up again but I was asked a question so I answered it, and nothing will convince me their title is above board.
Does my opinion matter? Not one bit, but it's still what I think.

Better lucky than good!! Winners are griners!

Silly talk, were we on something that made us play poorly?

Great logic. I think they juiced so that must mean we took something to make us shit.
Well yes it is, would they of won the league had the big name teams not of been poor? No

Leicester stayed injury free, got abit of luck and defended amazingly well. It's why they won the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.