Leicester City 2016/17

I think the extra games will be too much for them, they'll still finish top half though, 8th I reckon.

This has already been done to death, but that would only make sense if there was evidence that they'd run more than anyone else. Based on distance covered, if anyone juiced, it's Spurs. Leicester just had a really lucky season where they had no injuries to any of their key players, only had to play once a week, and no-one took them seriously until it was too late.

Not necessarily true.

I could run 10km a match, the same as player 'X', 'Y' or 'Z'. I could however have been blowing out of my arse for the remaining 3km whereas the others were not. It could make a difference.

After all, most performance enhancers don't increase skill, but fitness and recovery. You'd be hard pressed to find a team that runs 5km or whatever more than the other without looking like headless chickens on heat. That's because they're on a football pitch, the amount of running doesn't significantly differ all the time as they have positions and the play changes all the time.

So, how many will the Rags put past them in the Charity Shield?
Not always a barometer for league position, ask the rags how the 2011/2012 season went after they won their "trophy".

Although probably lots includung an offical "goal of the season" contender from someone with a big nose who manages to touch the ball whilst falling over.

Not always a barometer for league position, ask the rags how the 2011/2012 season went after they won their "trophy".

And, according to their fat, balding, Scouse, granny-shagging twat of a captain, taught their opponents a footballing lesson.

So, how many will the Rags put past them in the Charity Shield?
Leicester will win 3–1 and Peggy will make an throwaway comment about juicing to deflect from the rags being shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.