Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually complaining over the fact his name has an é in it?

His father is Souleyman Sané, a Senegalese footballer who played in Germany.

French is the official language of....Senegal.

Your whole point is ridiculous anyway, maybe these kids didn't want to move when they were 16? Maybe they were correctly advised that staying at a smaller club and getting lots of game time would be better for their careers than going to a massive clubs academy and playing youth football instead.
It's clear that his surname is of a french origin. I just wonder why does his name contain a letter that doesn't even exist in their [german] alphabet. it's quite strange. The pronunciation would be the same if it was a simple "e" in it.

It, obviously, has nothing to do with the transfer. I don't know what would be better for them then, I just say it is a better strategy for us to buy less unproven 50-60m players and buy definitely good players instead, and giving youth a chance (and continue scouting and signing them as well, that's what City actually do perfect).

Anyone know what's going on with this one? Are we going for Aubameyang instead or are we waiting till after the euros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.