Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to see him start... mind you I would not question peps decision

Think he's suffered from not having a proper pre-season, and has looked a bit low on confidence when playing. I'd ease him in gradually, and start him at home.

want to see him start... mind you I would not question peps decision
yup, player of his age needs to be playing to develop. Difficult to get any better on the bench. Though I must admit that buying Sane seemed a bit strange. We already had 2 right wingers in Sterling and Navas. Sane also plays better on the right.

I think he didn't play as Nolito is still going to be banned for the Spurs game and Sane will probably start that game and play the whole 90 mins, unless Pep starts (yikes!) Navas.

I think he didn't play as Nolito is still going to be banned for the Spurs game and Sane will probably start that game and play the whole 90 mins, unless Pep starts (yikes!) Navas.

For me personally, Navas HAS to start on Sunday. You're up against Rose and Son, the latter in the form of his life. You need someone who's diligent defensively and willing to help the fullback.

For me personally, Navas HAS to start on Sunday. You're up against Rose and Son, the latter in the form of his life. You need someone who's diligent defensively and willing to help the fullback.
means you dont get the best out of sterling though who has to shift to the left

Hmm I am of the belief that we're a stronger team than Spurs and they should adjust to us instead of the other way around. The change of lineup should be from the Spurs side thinking what they need to do to counter us having Sane there. If we were to play Barca, they probably won't change their lineup for us but we might.

Navas is a better option than Sané at this moment.

Real tough one. Sterling playing so well on the right I'd be reluctant to move him but perhaps sterling playing so well he could play on the left. Unless Sterling plays behind Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.