Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of our players will get it main reason the media

The fact he's a German superstar means it'll go to him. Beckenbauer wouldnt see a German player screwed out of it.

Ballon D'Or...then tapped up to f**k by a desperate Bayern every season. Guarantee.

His running style and footballing ability is like when the family man was at the swamp

Yup, the more I watch though I actually think he's a few levels above that twat, which means... God knows

Has he ever had a shot from distance for us?

Was thinking this myself, he strikes the ball extremely well from what I saw at Schalke, however, it's just another weapon yet to rear it's head!

The fact he's a German superstar means it'll go to him. Beckenbauer wouldnt see a German player screwed out of it.

Ballon D'Or...then tapped up to f**k by a desperate Bayern every season. Guarantee.

Name the last player Bayern paid 50m + for........ They can tap all they like, nobody is home. There was a reason the cartel wanted us out of the equation, 3/4 years down the line nobody will compete, we will dictate the market along with 2/3 others, Bayern aren't one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.