Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He very rarely seems to hit the ground running and usually takes 20/30 minutes to get going. He was excellent towards the end of the first half, but by that point we hadn't had a shot and Shakhtar were two up (not that Sane's to blame for that). If he could get that immediacy into his game, he'd be up there with the very best.

Very dangerous today and thought he did fairly well in his time on the right given that he hasn't played there in a while. He was giving Young and Valencia both problems

He did very well off the ball. He kept the fullbacks pinned back.

Also cut out a lot of his sloppiness. Not his best game but a mature one certainly.

Seemed like he played on the right, Sterling in the middle and Jesus on the left before the subs started being run. I think he was dangerous and United were helped by the fact that they had so many bodies in their 18 yard box.

waiting for him to explode, there's another level in there. Worked hard and put in a good shift, would love to see that development in the remainder of the season.

waiting for him to explode, there's another level in there. Worked hard and put in a good shift, would love to see that development in the remainder of the season.
agree, i think there's still another couple of levels. He has all the tools, just needs to put it together. I believe it will come and when it does......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.