Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p2vd04KIwS1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

He will be within the top three players in the world within the next couple of years, under the guidance of the best manager in the world. Incredible talent, making premiership defenders look like Under 9s.

He's young but his flashes of brilliance shows what kind of prospect we have with him. He will be a beast allright if he keeps working at it.

Is it only me who thinks he can be a bit inconsistent at times? His run for the third goal was absolutely brilliant and a joy to watch but prior to that it seemed to me that he'd made quite a few wayward passes and crosses. He frustrates and delights in equal measures sometimes - hopefully we'll see more of the latter and less of the former as time goes on.

Is it only me who thinks he can be a bit inconsistent at times? His run for the third goal was absolutely brilliant and a joy to watch but prior to that it seemed to me that he'd made quite a few wayward passes and crosses. He frustrates and delights in equal measures sometimes - hopefully we'll see more of the latter and less of the former as time goes on.

Nope. After ten mins I said that Leroy is very similar to way we viewed Dzeko. If his first touch was off, his game was off! But I have watched Sergio since he came and just for a few seconds in 90mins he finds his mojo. He's done it time and time again. I think Leroy is the same. Diaz is another. If you attempt the kind of thing that came off for the third goal, you might manage it once every ten games, the rest of the time is pure frustration. The beautiful thing is that we have so many players who, consistency apart, can come up with a little bit of magic when yer need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.