Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Some interesting responses as ever from the cellar as expected. I can actually see both sides of the argument on this but having a couple of kids myself I wouldn't want any of these perverts near my kids. I'm a bit with Abu and Random but not in the sense that its a fantastic idea I just think that its a possibility. In that if you can identify and monitor these kiddy fiddler/ potential kiddy fiddlers then surely that's better than trying to find them usually after they've been caught in the act or been downloading some vile shit on to their hard drives.

Just punishing people or the threat of punishing them clearly isn't doing the trick. Or maybe its time we revisited Clockwork Orange (my all time favourite film) and had a go with that.

watch-this-revealing-documentary-on-the-making-of-stanley-kubricks-a-clockwork-orange.jpg

It's creepy as fuck, but I do get the idea behind it I suppose. Everyone now accepts that being gay isn't a choice and there's nothing you can do about it, so you'd have to at least hope that being a paedo isn't a choice either, but obviously what you do with those impulses very much is. I don't know enough about it, but is there any options for someone who is attracted to kids other than suppressing it and hoping for the best? I can see that some alternative option is needed, but I really don't think this is it.

I kept telling my mates that it wouldn't be long till paedophiles were accepted! I'm telling you, in 30 years time these sick cunts will be given real children. This isn't a good idea at all, it's feeding their obsession deeming it acceptable.

Do what another poster mentioned, track who ever orders one and then lock them up!

If it stops them from trying to do the real thing with a real child then what's the problem?

Exactly this, if it give them a way to relieve urges without resorting to attacking kids then its a good thing, the fact is ts a mental illness, basically they have a very fucked up fetish and the ones that attack obviously lack the control or brain chemistry to deal with it, the idea of minimum/max terms for this sort of offense are a problem, each case needs to be handled on an individual cases and the counselors/prison officers should be the ones that can decide when/if at all someone is released.

The theory of people using this as a stepping stone to the real thing is certainly a valid concern, but then how many people wouldn't offend vs those that would is a big question, if it causes 1 to offend but stops 100 from offending then surely thats a step in the right direction. it would be interesting to see if the police/ prison counselors could run studies with convicted offenders to see if re offending rates drop.

Doesn't stop it being creepy as hell though.

The chain of thought is making me think, would someone that has these urges be able to go the the GP and see a counselor to get help controlling it? If not, why not?.

Edit: this is a proper rambling post, too many chains of thought going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.