liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Considering the registrars name is on whois (silly person) it's highly probable he has been properly busted.

If you live in Denton go to 78 York street and ask him wtf is going on ;)

shadygiz said:
haha...welcome to my world screamer ;p

Bloody hell!!!! What have I created!!!! LOL

Just to clarify, I have no knowledge of bitscores (I'd never actually heard of it until this thread!) I was just offering people a link to the site I watch all my games on with a good quality picture.

I've just answered 17 pm's (and happy to do so) and now just read the many messages here all asking for a PM!

Here is a clue, if I may be so bold.....

My friend had a seat on the first row in the stadium of his favourite sports team.
dot eu

TCIB said:
Considering the registrars name is on whois (silly person) it's highly probable he has been properly busted.

I always knew the guy who ran LOF was local... fucking knew it.
The way he would cover local events on the servers etc.

Anyway I was a member at LOF for many years, if anyone can help me?

if you're organising a server, I'd dump a few hundred squid into getting it going.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
shadygiz said:
haha...welcome to my world screamer ;p

Bloody hell!!!! What have I created!!!! LOL

Just to clarify, I have no knowledge of bitscores (I'd never actually heard of it until this thread!) I was just offering people a link to the site I watch all my games on with a good quality picture.

I've just answered 17 pm's (and happy to do so) and now just read the many messages here all asking for a PM!

Here is a clue, if I may be so bold.....

My friend had a seat on the first row in the stadium of his favourite sports team.
dot eu

Haha this is what I have used, the footy is sometimes hit and miss but have found other sports decent

can I have a PM pretty please, my subscription was paid up for rest of season, gutted its gone!

Re: BITSCORES.COM

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
matrix said:
It used to be called liveonlinefooty i'v been useing it for streams for over a year without any problems, but looks like it's been closed down does anyone know anything about it? or can let me know of any other good premium streams for the football?

sent you a pm

been using lolf for 2 years and no probs, they change name and it goes tits up so can you pm me please

TCIB said:

How have you worked that out mate, can you get someones home address from their ip?

wayne71 said:
TCIB said:

How have you worked that out mate, can you get someones home address from their ip?

<a class="postlink" href="http://who.is/whois/bitscores.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://who.is/whois/bitscores.com</a>

You can check it for every domain unless owner purchased whois privacy. Though that won't hide him from authorities as they'll easily get those info from domain registrar. Unless you use fake info, have extremely private vpn and payment option that can't be connected to you and that's usually the privilege of TCIB's gang :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.