Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post match I was so consumed by all the important things that angered me that I forgot about a trivial little thing which is still pretty annoying ….. why did Tyler constantly refer to Firmino as “Bobby Firmino” .

Commentators refer to players only by their surnames, always have done, so with his track record of shockingly poor impartiality we can only assume that doddery old Tyler was trying to ingratiate himself with dippers fans by referring to him as Bobby.
Several do it mate, oh it's that cheeky chappy Bobby Firmino again, Tyler has a hard on for him though. When Sergio scored I can never remember any commentator say 'Kun 'Aguero scores for City. It is very weird and totally cringeworthy

Post match I was so consumed by all the important things that angered me that I forgot about a trivial little thing which is still pretty annoying ….. why did Tyler constantly refer to Firmino as “Bobby Firmino” .

Commentators refer to players only by their surnames, always have done, so with his track record of shockingly poor impartiality we can only assume that doddery old Tyler was trying to ingratiate himself with dippers fans by referring to him as Bobby.
I find that "Bobby Firmino" utterly cringeworthy as is "Trent", and its not just the appallingly biased Tyler. Like "Bobby" and "Trent" are the good guys. Totally nauseating ingratiating behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.