Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 9 Jan 2018.

?

Liverpool v City prediction

Poll closed Sunday at 7:18 AM.
  1. Win

53.4%
  2. Draw

34.1%
  3. Lose

12.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, it was sarcasm. I find it funny that so many of their fans are desperately in denial about how much our success is hurting.

Having said that, ironically, they might be right for this season at least - there really is more of a rivalry with Liverpool for a top 4 place while we're streets ahead. The sensible United fans really should be hoping we win tomorrow.

2. Metalartin

Metalartin

Klopp thinks Liverpool need to put right the result that never would have happened with 11 men on the pitch, he even said they were the better team until that point(does he not remember they were already behind?) and Pep probably knows it. He's talking as deluded and conceited as your average Liverpool fan now... it did give us a confidence boost but it didn't "make" our season as he thinks it did, we were going to win that game(we would have conceded probably but outscored them) and have a great season regardless of that scoreline in my book.

I think City need to settle that argument once and for all, there's no denying Mané was their main threat at that point of the season but the ease in which KDB and Sergio cut them open for the first goal with 11 men on the pitch told me there was always going to be goals for us in that game.

Last edited: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:05 PM
  3. Adidas Sharston

Adidas Sharston

Fancy us tomorrow 2-0

4. Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday

[​IMG]

5. DanTheBlue

DanTheBlue

City fans... if we’re beating Liverpool tomorrow let’s rob their new song and sing...

We’ve got Silva
    Ohhh Leroy Sane
    and Aguerooooo
    Don’t forget Fernandinho

6. TueartsOHK

TueartsOHK

Is that the one that everyone used to sing : YNWA (before they nicked it) or the equally inane Liiiiiiiivvveeerrrpoooll Liiiiiiiivvveeerrrpoooll

7. Dax777

Dax777

Painful. Please City fans, don't do a video like this. It's embarrassing :)

8. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

Hope we smash them.

9. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

They are so cute!

10. mammutly

mammutly

Understand all the trepidation based on seasons past. But tomorrow, we should go there with confidence based on season present.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.