Liverpool fans congratulate City on the title

Re: MEN today comment and praise indeed

TGR said:
bugsyblue said:
Fair play. Personally think Liverpool fans are a decent bunch and find them more genuine than the hypocritical arrogant rags.

I actually think they are worse than the rags to be honest.
Or at the very least on par with them. I despise both sets of fans with a passion.
This

Stuuuuuu said:
I want to know about this kettle now. Whose kettle was it? In what way was it dodgy? Please fill us in mate.

it refused to make water even so much as lukewarm mate!! and yet again the self pitying scouser gets his self pitying letter in there before my mum!!!

can you boil water using candle power? that self pitying scouser might come in handy after all!!!!

Fair play to the bloke, but Liverpool have a huge amount of twats,
compared to other clubs, as do Man U.

burning blue soul said:
Stuuuuuu said:
I want to know about this kettle now. Whose kettle was it? In what way was it dodgy? Please fill us in mate.

it refused to make water even so much as lukewarm mate!! and yet again the self pitying scouser gets his self pitying letter in there before my mum!!!

can you boil water using candle power? that self pitying scouser might come in handy after all!!!!
. I feel an argument is simmering here. Come on chaps before it boils over. ;-)

burning blue soul said:
shame you covered the other letters up, my mum wrote in to complain about a dodgy kettle, maybe her letter was printed as well!

now i'll never know.

Now I only heard this from the Pot but he called your kettle black, isn't that racist?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stuuuuuu said:
It was upset at something the pot kept saying.

you're right mate, it got pissed off with the comments and just went steaming in!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.