Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

No. stating a point.

The CL is the be all and end all in the modern game.

The league title is irrelevant in comparison.

You ask Pep, the board and the owner what they want.
So do you think Madrid would prefer their last decade or Barcelona's?

We probably didn't look at coz at that point the tie could have been 3-2 to City if not for shit refereeing decisions over both ties. I'll give Liverpool credit for taking their chances but make no mistake, City were cheated in both games.

You generally don’t win these games when you concede 5 goals. Very very poor defending both games.

We lost 5-1 but that doesn’t begin to tell the story. 2 fucking offside goals given against us which were on, 2 clear penalties not given... one offside goal for them. It’s ridiculous. What annoys me is that it will get swept under the carpet.

This is really what is turning me away from the game. I cannot say we would have won and gone through if we had not been shafted by refereeing but it leaves a bad taste, and almost a feeling of having expected this from the moment the draw was made.

Thats this and the FA Cup we have gone out having been shafted. Get beat fair and square no problem, but this farcical never ending cycle of bent officials is not right.

Proud of this side, its players and the gaffer.

Both legs fucked over by bent/shit decisions at key times and but for that and some luck or even just some fairness?

Players must think at times wtf as they get shafted time and time again.

Salah offside first game for his goal, clear penalty denied first game and then tonight a handball missed and a goal wrongly ruled out twice imo.

No side in the world can overcome it, none.

Handball tonight...must have missed that when streams were fucking up...what happened?

Players did their best but Liverpool were the better side over the 2 legs and deserved to go through. They are the only side that caused us major concerns this season every time we played them. Going to be mentally tough at Spurs now we may finish short of some of thos3 records we were hoping for. Awful week for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.