Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

Got to agree that not being in Europe is a big advantage to Liverpool in terms of these teams challenging us. I think think the same can be said for Chelsea though their form has been mixed, i can see them coming good and pushing for top 4.

Every time I see a thread about Liverpool I always think of that Damocles fella, he had a pathological hatred for them. Has he gone for good?

Liverpool have played 5 away from 7 so far and look very strong. Unless the wheels fall off they will be our biggest threat this season.

Spurs.

We're more exciting but Spurs have more solidity about them. They're good going forward and at the back, we're a bit lobsided.

And we make a meal of things, they go about their buisiness no fuss just picking up points.

A lot depends upon whoever does the best business when the transfer window opens again. If the Dippers get their defence sorted then you have to say they'll be there or thereabouts. I just don't see Spuds as title contenders, not yet anyway. But both these teams will give us a run for our money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.