Liverpool or Spurs, who do you think is stronger?

It varies, Liverpool are currently high due to them winning the league in 14 and being such massive cunts over the Sterling transfer.
That's my point, the dippers are funny as well as loathsome.

Think the lack of European football will be a big advantage for Liverpool , have them as our biggest threat to be honest , Spurs the rags and Arsenal fighting it out for 3rd and 4th

I'm not sure tbh I think Spurs play more with their own identity which is the mark of a good manager, Liverpool play good attractive football but you couldn't really describe their style as it's a bit of a mix but Liverpool should have the edge in fitness and injuries this season... look what that did for Leicester.

How can anyone say this isn't the hardest league to win? With Chelsea and Liverpool both with strong squads, good managers and no European football to drain them or distract them from the league, Spurs with one of the best young managers with a talented young team that was already gelling last season, Arsenal are always there abouts, the Rags dare I say it will start picking up points sooner or later(as much as we joke about Pogba and Martial they will probably win games for them sooner or later on individual merit).

So glad we have Pep thinking about it, as much as I liked Pellers it would be far more daunting to think about the challenges ahead this season.

I'm not sure tbh I think Spurs play more with their own identity which is the mark of a good manager, Liverpool play good attractive football but you couldn't really describe their style as it's a bit of a mix but Liverpool should have the edge in fitness and injuries this season... look what that did for Leicester.

How can anyone say this isn't the hardest league to win? With Chelsea and Liverpool both with strong squads, good managers and no European football to drain them or distract them from the league, Spurs with one of the best young managers with a talented young team that was already gelling last season, Arsenal are always there abouts, the Rags dare I say it will start picking up points sooner or later(as much as we joke about Pogba and Martial they will probably win games for them sooner or later on individual merit).

So glad we have Pep thinking about it, as much as I liked Pellers it would be far more daunting to think about the challenges ahead this season.
agree its going to be tough as 6 into 4 wont go and thats just to get into c/l places not to mention the likes of everton and leicester

Liverpool start has been excellent with 5 of their first 7 away. Can't knock what they have done so far and won both home games very convincingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.