Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good was Phil Jones as a teenager though?!

United have completely ruined Jones by playing him in too many positions and now he hasn't got a clue what to do.

The myth that United develop all these top young players is just that. A myth.

Does anyone know a way? There's got to be a way to Blockbuster!

Trust me mate, I watch a lot of Charlton's games (kind of a fan from my time in London) and I've known about Gomez for years. He's the real deal.

He's so comfortable on the ball for a CB of his age. Reminds me a lot of a young Rio Ferdinand.

It remains to be seen how well he'll be developed there, but my prediction is that Gomez will be a star and leave Liverpool for a bigger club in a few years.

the gap between premier league football to championship football is the size of jordan katie price love tunnel massive

Trust me mate, I watch a lot of Charlton's games (kind of a fan from my time in London) and I've known about Gomez for years. He's the real deal.

He's so comfortable on the ball for a CB of his age. Reminds me a lot of a young Rio Ferdinand.

It remains to be seen how well he'll be developed there, but my prediction is that Gomez will be a star and leave Liverpool for a bigger club in a few years.

Meh...Denayer

Last edited:
the gap between premier league football to championship football is the size of jordan katie price love tunnel massive

Lol true, but there's a lot of players who have made the step up.

Players like Bale, Ramsey and Walcott came through the ranks at Championship clubs. Even Sterling came through the ranks at QPR.

Just because Gomez came through the ranks at Charlton in the Championship doesn't mean he can't become a top player.

Gomez is two years younger than Denayer and is every bit as good as Denayer was when he first turned 18 IMO. Maybe he won't develop as well as Denayer has, but there's a lot of potential there.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...le-the-charlton-starlet-set-to-join-liverpool

Carlos Bacca from Sevilla has a £21.5 million release clause.

Not sure why Liverpool aren't all over that.

velvet-kitchen-roll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.