Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is someone gonna finally say that he is a big baby who is leaving them 'cos it's somehow their fault that he's not good enough to be a guaranteed starter in their team any more despite the fact he's trousering tens of thousands for sitting on a bench.

Rodgers should bring him on in injury time.

PinkFinal said:
When is someone gonna finally say that he is a big baby who is leaving them 'cos it's somehow their fault that he's not good enough to be a guaranteed starter in their team any more despite the fact he's trousering tens of thousands for sitting on a bench.

Rodgers should bring him on in injury time.

?

I don't think he's blamed Liverpool for him not being good enough, where have you got that impression from? He's leaving to play regularly and pocket a lot of money in LA, nothing wrong with that.

bluemoon32 said:
So, this one club hero is leaving.......to join another club.
How's he a one club hero?
In saying that, he's been a bloody good player but not a great one.

To be fair the MLS is just a retirement home, not exactly like he's leaving to a rival club.

What will happen to Dreamworks after Captain Scouse slips off to LA?

I will miss books like these.

w9bSaPis_400x400.jpeg

SuperYaya said:
bluemoon32 said:
So, this one club hero is leaving.......to join another club.
How's he a one club hero?
In saying that, he's been a bloody good player but not a great one.

To be fair the MLS is just a retirement home, not exactly like he's leaving to a rival club.
The pay ain't that great compared to Europe. I've often thought another good reason footballers come to the MLS is the p_ssy. Although I know Gerrard is a family man. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.