Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Liverpool are a bit of a weird team, that have these peaks and dips. 17/18 season; City win the league with 100 points, Liverpool scrape a top 4 place on the last day. 18/19 season; City just pip Liverpool to the title on the last day by winning at Brighton. 19/20 season; Liverpool go one better and win title. 20/21 season; Liverpool have underwhelming season as defending Champions, but scrape top 4 on the last day, City champions. 21/22 season; City just pip Liverpool again to the title, after the Gundogan show against Villa. 22/23 season; underwhelming Liverpool season, but this time just miss out on top 4, City champions. Looking at that, I wouldn't be surprised to see them challenge.
I dont find it that wierd that they cannot sustain competing for long periods, Kloop sloggs the midfield and it takes its toll. What is wierd and impressive is that we do it season in season out

Liverpool are a bit of a weird team, that have these peaks and dips. 17/18 season; City win the league with 100 points, Liverpool scrape a top 4 place on the last day. 18/19 season; City just pip Liverpool to the title on the last day by winning at Brighton. 19/20 season; Liverpool go one better and win title. 20/21 season; Liverpool have underwhelming season as defending Champions, but scrape top 4 on the last day, City champions. 21/22 season; City just pip Liverpool again to the title, after the Gundogan show against Villa. 22/23 season; underwhelming Liverpool season, but this time just miss out on top 4, City champions. Looking at that, I wouldn't be surprised to see them challenge.

I believe the term is know as cycling in the world of PEDs

So Salad s world class must be true Clubshop said so , Van Dick and Allison are worldl class as well , and Trent Darby is the best passer in the league according to MOTD , its a real shame then that these "world class " players will be busy on Thursday evenings for the duration.

Great to see things finally starting to return to normal.

Utd losing again
Spurs setting themselves up for a massive fall
Liverpool moving ahead of everyone else and now officially ‘the only team that can stop City’

And it’s great to know that in Szoboszlai we have the best midfielder in the world to help us in the impending 2 horse race.

As Dinah Washington once said…’what a difference a day makes’!

Hi everyone, anyone help me out with some info? Would I be right in assuming that only certain members can post a new thread? It keeps saying I don't have the privileges to do it? Thought I'd ask in the LFC thread than get early pelters elsewhere!

Hi everyone, anyone help me out with some info? Would I be right in assuming that only certain members can post a new thread? It keeps saying I don't have the privileges to do it? Thought I'd ask in the LFC thread than get early pelters elsewhere!
It's a generally accepted practice on forums to stop the drive-by spammers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.