Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Hi everyone, anyone help me out with some info? Would I be right in assuming that only certain members can post a new thread? It keeps saying I don't have the privileges to do it? Thought I'd ask in the LFC thread than get early pelters elsewhere!

Think it is over 100 posts before you can do it. Do you still get the message that your posts have to be approved by a moderator before they appear in threads?

I did on that first post yes, will see with this one. But I suspect so :)
It's the same limit as far as I know, once your posts don't need approval, then you will be able to start a new thread.

The limit isn't 100, it's considerably less, but it can be varied, depending on circumstances at the time. If rival fans act the prick, they will quickly be banned, and or thread banned, and I think you can also limit posters from posting, by needing approval from a mod.

You've obviously come on with something in mind, why don't you just post it and see what happens ?

Am I the only one not convinced? I am not sure anyone here can say that this team is better then the Liverpool team that one the title and took City to the brink twice.

They have some quality but everyone seems to have "figured them out". I think they will be a top 4 team but I am not sure they have looked any better then Tottenham to be completely honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.