Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

You need to put the crack pipe down. Fodens stats were incredible considering the injuries he had. He started the season on fire but returned from the World Cup injured, tries to play through it for 3or4 gsmes but realised he needed treatment. Came back on fire again only to then need an appendectomy, that would have been curtains for most but he still returned on form.
Now don’t get me started on Nunez, fvk me he was wank & Klopp gave up on him. He was compared with Haaland cos he cost nearly £90m.
Is he the new greggary peckary, or whatever that poster's name was?

There is definitely a distinct whiff.

Some of those comments are fair, to be honest. He put himself forward as a face for human rights and LGBT charities. Such charities would have the right to feel very fucking pissed off if he went over there to link up with Gerrard.

I'd sell myself out every day of the week for that kind of money so I'm probably not the best person to comment on it as it would make me a hypocrite. However, I can see why people are aggrieved regarding Henderson, though.

Etifaki, thank you and see you soon like.

Depends I suppose, if while he's over there he continues to speak out. If there's a chance he could make a difference to how these issues are perceived over there, then it would be impressive.

No point all this moaning about human rights (in only one specific area of the world) and then trying to ostracise them. People who are really bothered should really include people from these areas and try and change their minds.

Though I think the chances of him managing something like that probably somewhere lower than him winning the Balon d'Or...

Seen a few pictures on social media - think from Talksport - of Liverpool players all looking in good shape.
Henderson, salah and arnold all shown looking ripped.

Must be back on the special inhalers.

Just as an aside, and I know a lot of fans at the Royal Dipperville Golf this week are not from that vile place but the behaviour of some of the fans has been disgraceful. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable golf supporters in the UK, unlike the US where you get dick heads shouting all the time.

This week we’ve had more “get in the hole” “mashed potato” “light the candle” “ mushy peas” and “fish and chip” shouts than I’ve ever heard. One dickhead even shouted out on Tommy Fleetwood’s backswing.

Nothing wrong in cheering and creating an atmosphere some of the fans are clearly pissed or shoving shit up their nose. It’s no coincidence the tournament is just 8 miles from that feral city, watch Troon next year, it’ll be a clearly different fan dynamic.
Oh, I don't know. I still remember Paul Azinger's second shot up at Muirfield on the final hole in 1987, which ultimately led to him bogeying and handing Nick Faldo the claret jug - the cheers when it landed in the bunker were so loud that I could almost hear them at my house over 200 miles away!

Seen a few pictures on social media - think from Talksport - of Liverpool players all looking in good shape.
Henderson, salah and arnold all shown looking ripped.

Must be back on the special inhalers.
The footballing brain doesn't have a six pack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.