Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Heads have well and truly gone!

Silly fucker hasn't thought it through has he? It's fine when the red tops do it :)
The scouse

1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90
The rags

1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11

Last edited:
They can call us everything from cheats to being a shit stain on football but they can never call us murdering cunts that got other English clubs banned from Europe. And we've never been part of the cause of the biggest stadium disaster in England.
I mention this to them all the time. I never say anything about Hillsborough. But they always seem to bring it into the conversation and make out l8ke I have said it. Weird fuckers. It's in their mentality

Just checked out Twitter, the dippers all think we have won it and they aren’t taking it well!!!

That’s the mentality of the two clubs, 6 games left and 18 points to play for with a two point gap. When it was 2012 and City were 8 points behind United did they Chuck the towel in? When it was injury time in 2012 and City needed two goals did they chuck the towel in to win a first league title in 40 odd years?

2022 two nil down to Villa, did City chuck the towel in? That’s the difference between the two clubs, all their banging on about history and ‘This means more’ doesn’t create a winning mindset to go and win when it’s on the line. Probably why they have only one league title since you couldn’t pass back to the keeper.

It’s nowhere near over, one draw and we are second, that’s all it takes, if Arsenal get beat by Bayern and we go through its advantage to them imho, we will have to juggle players again, whereas they can just put strongest 11 out for the remaining games. I celebrated yesterday but not that it was over but that it was back in our hands, these fuckers need to grow a pair, I honestly dint think we would win it this year just because of last year, we haven’t even been at our best and we are top!

It’s nowhere near over, one draw and we are second, that’s all it takes, if Arsenal get beat by Bayern and we go through its advantage to them imho, we will have to juggle players again, whereas they can just put strongest 11 out for the remaining games. I celebrated yesterday but not that it was over but that it was back in our hands, these fuckers need to grow a pair, I honestly dint think we would win it this year just because of last year, we haven’t even been at our best and we are top!
Oh you know that, I know that, we City fans know that.

But just LOOK at the reaction of everyone else...! That's the difference between a level headed fanbase and overreactionary, clout seeking, drama addicts in the red top fanbases.

I’m not counting them or the arse out just yet, still a long way to go and there will be more hiccups along the way for all 3 teams..
Unlikely as it is, they could still go through in the Thursday night cup too…

I won’t be getting giddy until it’s 100% nailed on they can’t win anything else this season..
Probably because I’m a FOC but I can’t celebrate until it’s really over for the mard arsed bin dipping scum..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.