Liverpool tickets on sale

Never had a problem getting tickets for this game , not at all confident this year , sign of the times I suppose . Very frustrating as just seem to be falling further behind . I know its been discussed to the death on here but the corporate allocation it just killing things !!!

Never had a problem getting tickets for this game , not at all confident this year , sign of the times I suppose . Very frustrating as just seem to be falling further behind . I know its been discussed to the death on here but the corporate allocation it just killing things !!!

If you can stretch to the tunnel club for one game you can negotiate tickets for an away game as well as part of the “package”.

And the corporates will get a load for that one.

Yep PB , you are correct , am currently within the categories advertised as available to buy , but have found this year that I seem to miss out , only change I can work out is the additional allocation going to the likes of the tunnel club this year ,

Have a guy sat near me this season ( 1st year ) he has 2 seats , also has a couple of seats in the family stand , buys tickets via his company and gets offered pretty much every away game before they go on open sale . He has done ( along with his 11 year old son ) all the sought after away games this season , Brighton , Bournemouth , Hudds , Utd to name but a few .

How do you cope with that !!!

It's Not nice to say but us fans can't have it both ways. The players we are watching cost fortunes, the club need their money back somehow. We in the rank and file can't afford the fancy prices so they sell to someone who can. It'sJust business.
Of course they then want to be looked after and who can blame them.
I suppose the club could do an arsenal and charge 2k a season ticket to all of us instead but my guess that wouldn't go down too well either.

Top players =Top prices. Simple.

All this corporate nonsense is pure greed, plain and simple.

Looking after the wealthy minority and fucking off the less well off majority is all around us on a daily basis.

City, for me used to feel like a gathering of people pretty much in the same boat, all together with a mutual love of the club. I loved that about city and we sneered at the rags with their corporate bollocks which alienated a huge proportion of their fan base.

Now I go to the game and I have to try very hard to ignore the very thing I hate about society. I look to the right of me in block 212 where away fans used to be which created a great atmosphere, now all we’ve got is a nice, clearly apparent roped off area for the more well off to enjoy the game along side, but clearly segregated from us unwashed types. Surprised so many want away tickets because they’re not segregated away from us at away grounds.

Football is unreal at the moment though so I ignore it all and just enjoy going as and when I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.