Looking for C*ntana

Re: Looking for Eric

[thumps table approvingly]

What's your next motion, Scotty?

We try getting our hair done like Nani? Or try sleeping under a Giggsy duvet?

Didsbury Dave said:

I'm gonna grow a Gary Chuckle tash!

Although if I do that, Sultana's shit might get stuck in it, so maybe I won't bother!!

Didsbury Dave said:

Yeah, or watch a Taggart box set whilst talking unfathomably and drinking enough whisky to sink Scotland?

Whatever next?

Hey, Scotty, I realise i'm getting into dodgy groudn here, but have you ever tried having a long slow wank whilst looking at pictures of Rio? Maybe put the old Status Quo classic "Come on You Reds" on in the background? It's really good. We're all grownups here.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hey, Scotty, I realise i'm getting into dodgy groudn here, but have you ever tried having a long slow wank whilst looking at pictures of Rio? Maybe put the old Status Quo classic "Come on You Reds" on in the background? It's really good. We're all grownups here.

That my friend is fucking class...this is how Bluemoon should be!!!

i seen this film - not through choice it was on at a mates house, wot really got me was the amount of Blues in it that were wearin rag shirts - like ken the landlord from early doors (dont know his real name ??) and justin moorhouse.sure there was more too.

i know it only acting but you coudnt pay me anything to wear that shite !

we are the east stand said:
i seen this film - not through choice it was on at a mates house, wot really got me was the amount of Blues in it that were wearin rag shirts - like ken the landlord from early doors (dont know his real name ??) and justin moorhouse.sure there was more too.

Justin Moorhouse is a bona fide dyed in the wool red. Check out his Twitter updates to see his anti-City Vitriol.

we are the east stand said:

Full of city fans in that film

Can beat listening to united fans argue with Fc united fans. 2 in our local who are always after each others throats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.