Lucozade Recipe Changed!

Can you not get Tizer?
That is only in shops that have not seen an upgrade since Churchill left office. You know the ones, they have years of patches over the weirdly squidgy and bouncy floor with cardboard boxes taped down in strategic places covering worn through bits of floor. The till remembers seeing debloons in it's day and most likely the owner who has been 80 for the last 30 years.

Just been to tesco and bought 10 bottles of purdeys.

This fine elixiriol potion was brewed in the dark recesses of Smithkinebeechams cellars for generation after generation.
SKB remain one of the finest pharmacuticals in the world and if it wasn't healthy they surely wouldn't have made it.
It was the modern day equivilent of penicillin.

Maybe it did have a splash of sucrose but that was to give back energy after the shocking govermental campaign to steal childrens Tonsils.
Along with 90% of my classmates we probably only had sore throats.
I also had my Appendix harvested. No one bothered to ask if I had just eaten 2LB of daz drops the day before ?

Anyway you cant lie on adverts and if it wasn't for Lucozade I don't think I would be here today to tell the tale.

8x0d5i.jpg
Nice to know it will help me recover from aids. Your mania seems to have disappeared - was it treated with Lucozade?

That is only in shops that have not seen an upgrade since Churchill left office. You know the ones, they have years of patches over the weirdly squidgy and bouncy floor with cardboard boxes taped down in strategic places covering worn through bits of floor. The till remembers seeing debloons in it's day and most likely the owner who has been 80 for the last 30 years.

Just been to tesco and bought 10 bottles of purdeys.

Over here it's sold in bags.

Nice to know it will help me recover from aids. Your mania seems to have disappeared - was it treated with Lucozade?

I never said your indiscretions would save you.
If you wish to drop your undercrackers to all and sundried then that is your volition and more power to your puckered elbow. Yes the manias gone now

Last edited:
Over here it's sold in bags.
lol piss off xD

That is what the nurse told me whilst i was killing a demon in a child by throttling it. Stuff like 'why not have more lucozade and let go of the corpse' things like that.

Saw a chap in Tesco today complaining saying it was 'off' at the cig desk and they were at a loss as to why he was adamant it tasted 'really nasty, honest can you just check as i only bought it this morning from this store'. Here was my chance to have a good old rant with a like minded fellow, so i did after explaining why he is screwed now.

Many have been asking how ww3 will start with a higher frequency recently, i can tell you this is the nucleation point ladies and gentlemen.

didn t read the thread......

1) who makes luco' ??

2) are the makers replacing the old sugars with new chemical sweetners which are made by those bastards that dropped agent orange on the Viets??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.