Luis Suarez

I dont bet, so have no idea if it means diddly squat, but my lad says he's reading that Suarez odds just cut from 12/1 to 7/1 to join us. He reads ODDSBible - reputable or scoundrels? Should I advise him to start reading something else? :)

I dont bet, so have no idea if it means diddly squat, but my lad says he's reading that Suarez odds just cut from 12/1 to 7/1 to join us. He reads ODDSBible - reputable or scoundrels? Should I advise him to start reading something else? :)
There was already a more recent and active Suárez thread.

There was already a more recent and active Suárez thread.

Look pal, I struggle to operate this smart phone as it is - using the search function on the website on this tiny screen with my eyes is a feat in itself! Care to answer the question?

Look pal, I struggle to operate this smart phone as it is - using the search function on the website on this tiny screen with my eyes is a feat in itself! Care to answer the question?
Advise him to start reading something else.

Barcelona being followed by lacazette on twitter reports saying they are interested in a new striker grup 14 article on twitter saying Barcelona are not in a good financial position could this be the key to unlock suarez to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.