Lunatics on the Metro.

I have never come across a mentalist, lunatic, window licker, nobby not right or grade a weirdo on the Metrolink once.

Mind you they do say if you can’t spot the wrong un………..\O/
You need try the line that goes to Rochdale, I think you have a one in one chance of meeting all of the above. Having said that i took the tram to East Didsbury the other week and it definitely seemed a more up market clientele.

There was a South African would often get on around Bethnal Green in London and scream his head off. I suspect Militant Black Guy from Balls of Steel was based on him.

Fancy a bum?

the ashton, rochdale and airport lines all compete to have the most deranged pasengers

was on the airport one the other morning and some guy got on at moor rd and decided to stick his hands down his pants and seemingly have a wank causing the grannies opposite to move seats
Kyle?

Be very careful posting comments about wierdos and or perverts on the tram.
My thread about a sexual predator got deleted, so suspect Ric or one of the mods must be the perverted freak...

I use Croydon tram link to/from Wimbledon when going into office. It certainly has its fair share of lunatics in and around Croydon town centre. Head down, earphones in (but down low so aware of what's going on around me) and rarely make eye contact

I’m assuming they cancelled the stop to stop ticket because everyone put it in their basket and only completed the sale when ticket inspectors got on?

*cough*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.