Mad Hatter - New York

Great bar.sad to.hear its closing.1st went there 2010 and met mike the owner.everton fan and Kim who ran the bar.they were really good with us because when we were on the plane to fly back to m/cr on the Wednesday we got stuck there in New York for an extra 10 days because of the volcanic ash incident.we went the mad hatter most days and they were great with us.been back 6 times to the hatter since.2 years ago we took them a bell engraved with mad hatter mcfc in memory of Helen from the old Man City ground.going to try and contact them and hope they dont throw it away
An extra 10 days! That must have broke the bank!

Great bar.sad to.hear its closing.1st went there 2010 and met mike the owner.everton fan and Kim who ran the bar.they were really good with us because when we were on the plane to fly back to m/cr on the Wednesday we got stuck there in New York for an extra 10 days because of the volcanic ash incident.we went the mad hatter most days and they were great with us.been back 6 times to the hatter since.2 years ago we took them a bell engraved with mad hatter mcfc in memory of Helen from the old Man City ground.going to try and contact them and hope they dont throw it away
Tony. I think you’ll find Michael is a big Liverpool fan, not Everton mate.

Sad news. Visited a couple of years ago during the Euros, one of the warmest welcomes I received while in NYC. Such a nice little place.

Shame, we’re in New York in December and were planning to visit the Mad Hatter. We’ve heard a lot of good things about it

was planning to visit it on the 22nd for the Swansea game as i'm in NY for the first time. Gutted :(

The Cowboys or the Sooners?

Or maybe I should ask: orange team or red team? ;)
Ha ha actually..... Both! It was derby day!
I went in 2013 for City v Southampton and stayed chatting and next thing the place is rammed with predominantly orange but also red. Some very fit young women on the table next to us explaining what the difference between Oklahoma State and Oklahoma College was (I meant in terms of who they supported)
Last went in December last year and after our game the orange shirts piled in again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.