Mad Hatter - New York

An extra 10 days! That must have broke the bank!
Hello mad eyed screamer.you are quite correct.it cost a fortune.there was 5 of us and we got stuck in a room at the ramada plaza hotel in Newark.what made it worse 4 of us were males and one of males Gary was with his wife Kay.i felt really sorry for her.thankfully we are all still the best of friends.we went everyday to New York x shuttle bus and in the main visited the mad hatter and I will never forget their help and that's why I visit their whenever I get over to New York.bad result Wednesday and yesterday

Tony. I think you’ll find Michael is a big Liverpool fan, not Everton mate.
The ledge.you are quite right pal I don't know why I said mike was an Everton fan.i have sent him an email and gave my apologies which he accepted.i would be upset if someone called me a united fan .
On a happier note he has sent me an email a short while ago and the engraved bell together with other mementos which we have taken over the years are all being taken to the new city supporters bar in greenwich village

The ledge.you are quite right pal I don't know why I said mike was an Everton fan.i have sent him an email and gave my apologies which he accepted.i would be upset if someone called me a united fan .
On a happier note he has sent me an email a short while ago and the engraved bell together with other mementos which we have taken over the years are all being taken to the new city supporters bar in greenwich village
No problem Tony, I know there was a picture on the wall of me and my family in there, and Jonesey has said that will be going to the new bar.

Shame about the Mad Hatter. I enjoyed my trip a few years back. The new place, Amity Hall, is a bit up market though isn't it? Greenwich Village - thats like moving to Hale!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.