Madrid - Fans meeting up and news

My wife and daughter went to Madrid last Wednesday for a wedding...returning today, which is all a bit odd. Daughter said she was trying to get to sleep last night and all she could hear was City fans chanting and she loved it. No idea where they are staying, some apartment apparently. Last night she sent a load of stuff via What's App as they had stumbled across the Bernabau (!) about 6-7ish early evening, City kit vans arriving, then a load of Real players, Pellegrini leaving, etc. All very interesting.

Im travelling down from manchester to london on the train now, then another train to stanstead airport and should be in madrid this afternoon all going well. Nobody else fancied the effort so i'm on my lonesome!

You'll meet other Blues easily. We're good like that.

Goya's La maja desnuda at the Prado is well worth a view
Also Goya's "third of May" painting at the Prado, a day late but worth seeing, quite gruesome but have a print in my house, was a significant birthday gift a few years ago on the 3rd of May. Enjoy the trip out there, gutted not to be in Madrid, reading all the post's makes me realise what I'm missing!

Can't be there today
Due to work but am with you all the way
It will be hard concentrating at work!!

So wish I was there... instead boxed in meetings all day, suspect it's predominantly scum clients in a conspiracy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.