Madrid home tickets in here please.

I have one 16/17 year old available.SS Third Tier,face value,£30.

Please do not pm if you are not that age group as I will be buzzing you in,got stopped once and it was murder so not doing that shit again.

Sent you a PM.

In Hulme tonight if anybody has two tickets available for the game tomorrow I can swoop round and pick them up. In fact, at this point, I'd come and pick up from anywhere in the country!

Cash, card, PayPal, our firstborn, whatever!

It's my 22nd birthday and me and the missus were hoping to go the game with her after going to PSG and Juve with her a bit earlier in the campaign.

Please drop me a PM!

Ticket probably available East stand Level 1 Block 10, can meet outside
Reason why I say probably available is that it has not come through the post yet my other 2 have.
Selling @face value £55

Re issueing my plea again for a ticket.Just need 1 doesn't matter where it is.Have group of 4 going over from Ireland and 1 has no ticket.Anyone with a spare drop me a PM and i'll meet you in morning or whatever time suits when i land in Manchester.Thanks again Blues!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.