Man Flu

I have lost weight and every thing and am well dehydrated .
It hurts that it hurts but it hurts more that it hurts and others dont think it hurts.
Like your a hyperchondriac or softlad or something

Are you ok now pal. ?

Still not 100% mate, I had to go doctors on Friday as wasn't feeling any better and I had a weird pain in my right rib which was getting worse, soon as I got there the doctor was coughing himself and said he's had it for the past few weeks. Fortunately the pain I had was a strain from all the coughing I've been doing, said all you can do is Ibuprofen and paracatomol and wait for it to clear up, lots of rest needed to he said.

My fingers are working and if I can just stay busy to keep my mind of the pain and stuf ehh ?
Mate, slap on the cans and ratchet up tangerine dream or some early (careful with the axe ugene) Floyd. Pour a large and I mean large malt and wash it down with a nice craft beer. Better than paracetomol in my experience.

Mate, slap on the cans and ratchet up tangerine dream or some early (careful with the axe ugene) Floyd. Pour a large and I mean large malt and wash it down with a nice craft beer. Better than paracetomol in my experience.

I'm having Cocodemal with G and T and ice and a slice.
Its making the pain ease somewhat but I am startting to see things that arn't really here.
In essence I am halucinating but that's one of the very early symptoms and in order to get better I have to get worser first if that makes sense..
If I dont make it tonight will you take over my account and keep my persona alive. ?

Just hit the keboard with loads of waffle and shit and keep it as long as fook .
They wont notice a thing !

Still not 100% mate, I had to go doctors on Friday as wasn't feeling any better and I had a weird pain in my right rib which was getting worse, soon as I got there the doctor was coughing himself and said he's had it for the past few weeks. Fortunately the pain I had was a strain from all the coughing I've been doing, said all you can do is Ibuprofen and paracatomol and wait for it to clear up, lots of rest needed to he said.

Thinking about you @Jimbob and if you cant sleep then this is as good a place as any to loiter.
The pain in the ribs will be with coughing lots and remember to take things slowly.
The cemetry is full of heroes so baby steps eh !

Thinking about you @Jimbob and if you cant sleep then this is as good a place as any to loiter.
The pain in the ribs will be with coughing lots and remember to take things slowly.
The cemetry is full of heroes so baby steps eh !

Haha, thanks, I went to the osteopath as I suffer with some back issues and I couldn't sleep, £105 later and no real pain relief I realised that the back/rib pain was a result of the coughing!

Man Flu is a crippling and debilitating disorder indiscrimnately striking down male members of the human species without warning or hindrence eh
I have been brought to my knees this weekend through lack of energy reducing firm sinews and defined limbs to jellified slush and my attention span of worldy events has metamprphasised into that of a lobotomised guppie.

No longer will my limbs carry me on this sebatical to jeruselm or the promised land of fiscal delight.
Absolutely critical this week that I saddled my steed riding for monetry aquisition after four weeks absence with R and R

Manflu is the subject of ridicule among women .. .. the whining, moaning men forever complaining about being ill.
But lots of experts says man flu is not a myth and that men may have weaker immune systems or be more affected by the symptons of a cold than women.

The point of interst is that men have a tendancey to try to get on with life overriding the pain and dicomfort associated with this most hideous of malody butsadly sucummbing after courageous man like effort against it's potent viral and chemical chain of nasties

My throat feels like it has been hacked by razors and my osophigous has swolen to abnormal proportions restricting breathing.
Language and communication is difficult as I remain a little horse.

I battled on and worked friday and then saturday into the early hours of Sunday morning were I remained steadfastly refusing to leave of my post with little regard to my own safety and without a single murmer of complaint.

So today I self medicate with hot tomatoe soup and baggete and just gin and tonic to drink as Juniper has life giving repair properties that can aid well being.Aiding with antiseptic sudorific antireumatic depurative antispasmodic stimulating stomachicastringent and tonic substance.

I also took six cocodemals and gargled with listerene on the hour every hour with the knoledge that if not treated it could manifest into full blown
accute manflu

Have you ever had Manflu and how did you even begin to cope and self medicate this most virulent dissorder of the humane body.
Do you believe man flu exists or is it just an urban legend and would you even wish it on your worsest enemy ?

http://manflu.info/index.htm
What a load of pony........ (Couldn't resist!)
Just about to tale my nightly Lemsip, honey, and Calvados before retiring for the night. The quack said 2 weeks ago that I'd had the dreaded Lurgi, and to come back if no better. Walking to EL3 on the ramp is no joke when you can't breathe, but I made it today. Some things are more important than your health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.