Man of the Match - Monaco (h)

Man of the Match - Monaco (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergio because he was great last night, because he is great and because he always has been great (and just for a little bit because of the knobs who have been writing him off on the basis of a couple of below par performances). Sergio is a City legend

David silva by a mile. Others had great spells but he made it all happen and was a menace to Monaco throughout. Never went missing and demanded the ball, absolute masterclass and a privelage to be present.

So many wonderful performances,but Spanish Dave,the quiet assassin,was central to everything.

His nurturing of Leroy is just fantastic,but his 'sand wedge'to Kun for the fifth goal was a thing of true beauty.

Just watch him & Yaya doing forward rolls after Leroys fifth.....what team spirit....what passion.....what players. We are blessed !!

Some great performances from as a lot of you have pointed out .

Aguero just 4 me

It has an epic memorable display of fighting spirit by the players yesterday so there are many candidates. For me it has to be Aguero: He got the much needed goal on a personal level, he attempted and succeeded in a way in playing the Guardiola way, worked hard especially in the second half and was involved in the 2nd, 3rd (very important and what a goal it was) 4th (winning the corner through grafting) and 5th goals.

I also observed a breakthrough in terms of his psyche and mentality during the game and he looked free and I dare say ..content with things.

Ultimately the night belonged to the team but if you have to pick a man of the match then it will have to be Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.