Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

Man of the Match - Shakhtar (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ederson, Delph, Stones, Fernandinho and KDB all worthy.

Going with Delph though, out of position and did a great job.

Dinho bossed the midfield - cut out a lot of Shakthar's nice passing movement and created the platform for everyone else.

I voted for Dinho, but special mention to Fab and John.

I bet Pep is feeling glad all over that he didn’t sell Delph in the summer.

;-)

Just about Fernandinho from Delph , loads of other decent performances KDB , Silva and John fucking Stones to name but a few

surprised only one mention for sane. for me it's either him or dinho by some distance. kdb and delph get bonus pts for classy goal and out of position... but best two for me dinho or sane

Delph edges it for me on this one. Again there were a good number of top draw performances but I think Delphs professionalism in this game and the calm controlled manner he conducted himself wins my vote. Honorable mention for Dino he was also crucial in the first half for his defensive efforts.

Delph but isnt it great that its someone different after every game

I think it is also great that after most games we are spoilt for choice and there are usually 3 or 4 players in contention. Long may it continue.
What a surprise Delph has been at left back, he got my vote.

Delph. His tackles were clean and tidy. Impressed with his defensive and positional play as well.

Delph for me. Not only was he faultless in defence but some of his forward passes were sublime and Silvaesque.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.